Things you won't find in Connecticut

Things you won't find CT



20% off at Mardel
Pei Wei
4" of snow=2 snow days





Friday, February 11, 2011

Approved

I heard from my professor today.  She liked my dissertation project.  Well, folks, it is pretty much a done deal.  My final course has been completed; it was received by the university today.  I have two modular to attend.  For most of my adult life, it seems like I have been "taking a class", there has been an assignment to complete, a book to read, something to research. 

Now, I'm left with this blog...sorry folks, that's it.

2 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's so awesome! I think you should celebrate with a trip to Starbucks. :) Congrats, Dr. Malcolm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may want to consider an upgrade...
    from 2MrMcG
    to 2DrMcG...
    The LORD is responsible for this,
    and it is amazing for us to see.
    http://bible.cc/psalms/118-23.htm
    ...CONGRATS !!

    ReplyDelete