Things you won't find in Connecticut

Things you won't find CT



20% off at Mardel
Pei Wei
4" of snow=2 snow days





Monday, May 30, 2011

God's Anger

"...I will give thanks to You, O Lord;
For although You were angry with me,
Your anger is turned away,
And You comfort me."
(Isaiah 12:1-NASB)

I'm not sure about you, but I don't know what to do with a love like this. 
My God. 
In your anger
at
my sin,
my disobedience,
my selfishness,
my pride,
my fits,
my inconsistency,
my lack of love,
my unfaithfulness,
my...
You comfort me.

You comfort ME?

YOU comfort me...
You COMFORT me...
You comfort...

me.

"Behold,
God is
my salvation,
I will trust
and not
be
afraid;
for the Lord
God
is my
strength
and
song,
And
He
has become
my salvation."
(Isaiah 12:2, NASB)

MY salvation.
my SALVATION.

2 comments:

  1. I thank Him too for that Great Salvation !!
    Hebrews 2:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and timely. Thank you, friend.

    ReplyDelete